Friday, September 18, 2009

First Time Blog

Ok - like I do not have enough to do each day, now I need to spend time checking family blogs. But unlike my favorite TV character, Special Agent LeRoy Jethro Gibbs (From NCIS), I am trying to stay up-to-date with the latest technology and social networking trends. Besides, when I had two daughters arguing over who first had the idea and who first posted a story about Jake, I figured I needed to be the one to post some items. Plus I've wanted to get some videoes of Joy out to the family.

While all of Joy's sisters had their own individual talents, Joy is the first high school athlete of all the girls. Jillian is following close behind! So everyone one has seen Joy on the volleyball and basketball court. Now it is time to see her in another setting!


Just so everyone knows, she is back to her old ways in volleyball.

This is all for now. I'll post some video of Jillian later. Don't want to wade too far into the unknown at this time!! Besides I'm sure I will get plenty of advice from the expert bloggers in the family!

3 comments:

  1. I have been told I am too sarcastic in my comments, so I will be very nice. We really enjoyed the videos. The girls and I sat here and laughed our heads off.(Really, we did like them, I'm not just saying that to be nice!!) Maggie and Adeline miss you guys and it is fun to be able to see what you are up to. Post more, we can't wait. Wow I can post a comment without being sarcastic. love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too mushy. I miss the old Julie. Frankly, I'm surprised you could pull yourself away from the piano (and teaching your girls songs) to watch all the videos. That ought to get ya' going. Oh, and dad, good job with the blog. I hope you can be as cute and clever as I!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Jamie, I will be the bigger person and stay to being mushy! By the way you are suppose to direct your comments to dad, not me. Dang, that wasn't very mushy, I almost made it! Sorry dad, we love you!

    ReplyDelete