Saturday, March 6, 2010

Jake in Afghanistan

Been awhile since I last put something on this blog, but I thought this would be the best place to keep everyone updated on Jake.

He arrived in Afghanistan, he did not say where so I asked. I am assuming he is at Camp Leatherneck. He can not get connected on the internet so he is using the camp's internet cafe. At least that is what is calls it. I'm sure it isn't much of a cafe.

He wants plenty of letters and packages. I will get one a letter off to him today with a package of somethings he wanted. How about we rotate like we did with Jared?

Not much else to report. The job is going fine and now it is time to begin planning the move.

Here's Jake's address for the letters

CPL Jacob Malone
3D LAAD BN (A Battery)
Unit 42025
FPO AP 96427-2025

No comments:

Post a Comment